When you subscribe with MyMagazines or frankie press you will receive the next available issue.
All Australian deliveries are fulfilled by Australia Post. International deliveries are made via a combination of international courier and local post services.
- Fortnightly publications: please allow four to six weeks for delivery of your first issue
- Monthly publications: please allow four to six weeks for delivery of your first issue
- Bi-monthly publications: please allow six to eight weeks for delivery of your first issue
- Quarterly publications: please allow ten to twelve weeks for delivery of your first issue
- Bi-annual publications: please allow ten to twelve weeks for delivery of your first issue
- Back issues, Merchandise, Poster/Activity books: please allow two to four weeks for delivery
- International delivery: please allow six to eight weeks for delivery of your first issue
If as part of the subscription offer you are eligible to receive a free gift, or you win a prize, it will arrive separately from your magazine subscription. Your gift or prize will be posted to the payer of the subscription (unless otherwise stated) once the promotion has ended. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If your magazine has not arrived then please contact our subscriptions department by clicking here.
If you have purchased a digital subscription from mymagazines.com.au, an email will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org to the provided email address with details on how to access the subscription purchased. Please allow 24 hours for delivery of this email. Please ensure emails from audiencemedia.com are not marked as spam/junk by your email provider.
Your email will be your account login – before electing the email with which you sign up (for yourself or as a gift for another), please consider that it will host all communications regarding your digital subscription access and delivery of your new issues. When purchasing a digital subscription, customers will gain immediate access to the issue currently on newsstands. In the case of purchasing as a gift and supplying the recipients email address, please be aware that a notification of the new digital access will be delivered immediately to the recipients email address.
Digital Issues will be released concurrently with print publication on sale dates – if you are a print subscriber, your publication may arrive in the post prior to this release date.
If you have any trouble accessing your digital subscription, the Zinio Customer Service team can be contacted on email@example.com.
If you need to change the email to which your digital subscription is delivered and you purchased it via mymagazines.com.au, please contact Subscriber Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.